Contact James Bartley for assistance
Toll free 800-930-0275
Real Estate Development
VASE offers review and development of mixed-use, abandoned/vacant derelict properties for owners, municipalities and public housing agencies.
Development and Feasibility Consulting
VASE works with building owners to determine opportunities for redevelopment and reuse of under-utilized properties to improve economic viability. VASE can assist clients with evaluating the conversion or rehabilitation of existing buildings, cost of funding and can provide information necessary to identify potential sources of revitalization funding and assist clients to prepare applications for public and private financing.
- Section 3, Small (SBE), Minority (MBE), and Women (WBE) business enterprises compliance advising.
- OSHA 10-Hour Training and OSHA 30-Hour Training.
- Design and Development Assistance.
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Advisory Services.
- Strategic Planning for non-profit, governmental, and academic organizations.
- Community Development Programs for housing units.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Advisory Services.
- Office Space.
The following services is intended for Elm City Communities/Housing Authority of the City of New Haven (HANH) Resident Owned Businesses (ROB)