Contact James Bartley for assistance
Toll free 800-930-0275
- Section 3 Enterprise compliance advising.
- Small (SBE) Enterprise compliance advising.
- Minority (MBE) and Women (WBE) Enterprise compliance advising.
- OSHA 10-Hour / OSHA 30-Hour Training.
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Advisory Services.
- Strategic Planning for non-profit, governmental, and academic organizations.
- Community Development Programs for housing units.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Advisory Services.
- Office Space.
- Real Estate/ Development and Feasibility Consulting: Review and development of mixed-use, abandoned/vacant derelict properties. VASE work with building owners to determine opportunities for redevelopment and reuse of under-utilized properties to improve economic viability. Assist clients with evaluating the conversion or rehabilitation of existing buildings, cost of funding and can provide information necessary to identify potential sources of revitalization funding and assist clients to prepare applications for public and private financing.
Section 3 Resident-owned Buisness Consultation
The following services is intended for Elm City Communities/Housing Authority of the City of New Haven (HANH) Resident Owned Businesses (ROB)
Email email@example.com for Section 3 Resident Owned Business Services Brochure.